Everything we organise at Royal Park is unique and this is just the beginning. When you work with an entrepreneur like Ulrich, the world is your oyster. This is the only 100% Plant Based Octoberfest in Scandinavia and we will show that meat will not be missed! There certainly won’t be anywhere else in this part of the world that will be rockin it out like we will!
– Tim Barbour, Food and Beverage Manager.
Octoberfest has it’s roots in Bavaria as the world’s largest ‘volksfest’ (People’s festival). It is a feast for the senses and a true ode to a season of harvest and energy of kinship. The spirit of Octoberfest will come alive this Autumn at Royal Park Stockholm beginning on Friday the 20th of September and lasting until Saturday the 5th of October, in line with the traditional and historic Octoberfest in Munich.
On becoming part of the team at Royal Park Stockholm and being involved in the dynamic developments, Food and Beverage Manager Tim Barbour remarks:
– My career has seen me work in London and Paris in completely different environments and always with high expectation clientele. So when I met Ulrich and heard about the project at Royal Park Hotel and how they didn’t only want to establish themselves as Plant Based Market Leaders in Scandinavia, but wanted to be known all over the world, I just did whatever I could to get the job and be a part of it. Good food brings people together and the world is a changing place so this is a massive learning experience, not just for me but for everyone who walks through our doors.
The menu of the nights
Music is being organised in cooperation with musicians Paulo Mendonca & Papa Dee who will duet to form the Royal Parkers. Jessicka Folcker will perform on the 28th of September and surprise guests are in store for the musical line-up. More on the guest artists will be revealed via social media so stay tuned!
The menu for Octoberfest 2019 at Royal Park Stockholm adds a truly exciting, surprising and new dimension to this traditional and beloved fest. As Royal Park Stockholm has been established as a leading plant-based destination, all of the food will be traditional as well as plant-based Bavarian fare! Up on the menu are Weisswurst, Beer Brats, Pretzels and of course Sauerkraut amongst other surprises. There will be an exclusive Octoberfest section of the hotel’s A la Carte menu in the hotel, as well. Beer from Paulaner, one of the original Munchen Breweries, who in line with German purity laws make only vegan beer, will be served. As we all know, enjoying great beer with the company of friends and family is part of the heart of Octoberfest!S
Octoberfest Music Line-up
- September 20th – The Royal Parkers
- September 21st – Special guest Jennifer Brown with The Royal Parkers
- September 27th – The Royal Parkers
- September 28th – Jessica Folcker and The Royal Parkers
- October 5th – Emma Essinger and The Royal Parkers